Recipe by Chad Austin
Everyone Ha a F*cking Cocktail Book
As Chad opens his dialogue for this drink with
“not for the weak at heart, or those with limp dick taste buds”
I think I have to agree whole heartedly.
The Summer keeps on being summer that we have had so far this year, and it does start to mess with your head. So to keep positive, I am making bright shiny drinks. Something needs to be bright and shiny, because it’s not our Dutch sun.
- 45ml Oaxaca Rhum- Paranubes
- 22.5ml Apple Brandy, in Europe that’s called Calvados.
- 7.5ml Benedictine, in Europe, it’s still called that as well 😉
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 22.5ml Pink Peppercorn Hibiscus Syrup
- 15ml Coconut Syrup
- 2 dashes Apple Bitters- I made these a while ago, it’s my first time using them in a drink.
Put all ingredients in a tin and shake, if you have a spindle mixer, lucky you. Use a Hurricane Glass as Chad advises, and garnish.
Mint sprigs, a swizzle (I didn’t have a sparkler) so I used a flower.
For the recipe for the syrup, maybe google,,or better still, buy Chad’s book. He also offers an ebook version as well.