First cocktail of 2021! Happy New Year, Peeps!
I guessed everything but a stone fruit. I thought it was under-garnished, certainly a lot of rum and a nice note of vanilla from the Licor 43. The centered peach and zingy ginger beer by Tiki Master Martin Cate is worth a revisit. From Smuggler’s Cove again. This time it’s a peach!
- 30ml Ginger Beer
- 15ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 15ml Licor
- 43 7.5ml Peach Liqueur- mine’s homemade
- 60ml blended aged rum- Doorly’s
- Pinch fresh grated cinnamon
- Garnish with a lime twist.
- Add the Ginger Beer to a chille coupe.
- Combine everything else in a shaker, with ice. Double strain to coupe. Garnish.