What a drink to bring in the New Year, or piss off the old one, whichever takes your fancy. If you have a sweet tooth, this is the cocktail for you……please sir, can I have some more?
From Smuggler’s Cove again.
- 15ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 15ml Demerara Syrup
- 15ml Honey Syrup
- 15ml St George Raspberry Liqueur- used a Raspberry Calvados I have
- 60ml blended aged Rum – Doorly’s 5yo
- Pinch fresh ground Cinnamon
- Add everything to the shaker with ice.
- Shake, then double strain into a coupe.
- Garnish with a floated lime wheel and rest a raspberry in the centre.