I think at times I live in a sort of heaven. Retired, can travel again, to some places, great neighbours and friends, an awesome life partner. What more can a person want really?
So, heaven can be where you want it to be. Make it happen!!
Again from Imbibe Magazine
Recipe by Paul McGee of Lost Lake Chicago
- 60ml London Dry Gin- Sapphire Bombay
- 30ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 15ml Dry Curaçao-Pierre Ferrand
- 15ml Falernum- RummieClub
- 15ml Honey Syrup
- 7.5ml St Elizabeth Allspice Dram- mine is homemade
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
Shake all ingredients with a cup of crushed ice. Strain into a mug and top with more crushed ice.
Mint sprig, Luxardo (Fabbri)cherry, pineapple leaf, and an edible flower.
I used @rummieclub Falernum in this drink, and it worked perfectly.