PLUOT (PLUM PALINKA & ABRICOT)
Origin: Inebriated state of mind
Robert Grecht from Tiki Recipes posted this recipe. And it included an awesome garnish. Mine doesn’t do justice, when compared to his. I think I need finer slices of fruit.
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 22.5ml strawberry syrup (I used strawberry rhubarb, because I handmade. For a different drink)
- 15ml cinnamon syrup
- 5ml ginger liqueur (homemade)
- 22.5ml Abricot du Roussillon (I used homemade Apricot liqueur)
- 1-1/4 oz Plum Palinka 100 proof (I used Specht Slivivitz-it’s only 40%ABV)
- 6 drops Plum & Rootbeer bitters
Flash blend with cracked ice and open pour into glass. Garnish with a Pluot rose. Or in my case, one made with apricot.
This was second up for the evening. General consensus was the peach one is more ‘summery’. But both very good drinks all the same