Recipe from Joshua Castillero
On Craft Cocktail Club -Facebook group.
Second on the list for this afternoon.
- 120ml Fresh Watermelon Juice
- 30ml Aged Rum- I used Rum Bar Gold
- 30ml Reposado Tequila- I used 1800
- 30ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 22.5ml Midori-I used de Kuypers Watermelon Liqueur
- Saline or salt, to taste (I used 2 tsp of 4:1 saline solution)as recommended.
Watermelon and mint leaves.
Add everything to a shaker, add ice and shake until chilled. I strained into a long glass filled with fresh ice. And garnish as you please.
I didn’t get the Jolly Rancher flavour quite so much as Joshua said he did. But I used watermelon liqueur as opposed to the midori. I used the recommended 2 teaspoons of the saline mix as recommended and thought it was great.